Be aware that the update at the Microsoft Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- This update includes a set of fixes for Power Pivot and the Analysis Services Engine that is used to drive data models in Excel 2016.
Note See KB 3114297 for more information.
- Data models may be lost if there's a hidden workbook in Excel 2016.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB2910960 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB2910960 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Open an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 2910960 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2