- Invalid speech signal level when you convert a stereo microphone array to monaural. This results in noise or a full echo.
- When you try to start the co-edit option from sharing, you receive the following error message: "Operating system is not presently configured to run this application."
- No mirrors occur when you open Skype Meeting in Microsoft Outlook for some languages.
- The co-author option doesn't work.
- All instances of "co-edit" are renamed "co-author."
Method 1: Microsoft UpdateThis update is available through Microsoft Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. For more information about how to turn on automatic updating, see Get security updates automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Download CenterYou can get the stand-alone update package through the Microsoft Download Center. To install the update, follow the installation instructions on the download page.
Download the security update for Skype for Business 2016 (64-bit) package now.
Update deployment informationFor deployment information about this update, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 3089656.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites to install this security update.
Update replacement informationThis update doesn't replace a previously released update.
Article ID: 2910994 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2