Do you want to sell Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional like an expert? Start using your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional internal-use rights licenses today!
Please begin by signing up for a Microsoft Action Pack subscription (and meet sales requirement to earn Dynamics CRM online IUR), or either a silver or gold competency. See specific IUR license grants below.
Use the following directions to help you get started.
Activate Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online IUR on an online tenant
- Go to the Microsoft Partner Digital Download Portal.
- Sign in with the Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live account) currently allotted administrator rights.
- Click the Microsoft Online Services section.
- Select Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Click the addition symbol (+) to view the product key(s) applicable to your program membership.
- Copy the 25 digit token code BEFORE you go to the next step. (You’ll need this information going forward).
- Select the link at the bottom of the page (in the Special Instructions area) and navigate to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online key redemption portal.
- If you’re an existing partner who’d like to activate your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online product key(s) on your existing online tenant, please sign in BEFORE you activate your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online product key(s). Each product key may ONLY be activated ONCE.
Once a product key has been activated for online tenant seats, those seats cannot be moved to another online tenant.
- To activate the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online product key on a newly created online tenant, click the check box, and then click start.
- Enter the 25 digit token code that you copied from step 6, and enter that in the Product key box. Then, click next.
- Click done adding product keys.
- Click Start step 2.
Enter all the required information. Then click continue and follow the guided steps until the end of the activation process.
Add a new user and assign a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online IURlicense
- On the Office 365 admin center, select Users and Active Users. Then click the addition symbol (+).
- Fill in all required details, enter the email where the password will be sent, select the specific license for this user, and then click Create.
- You have now created a new user account for your employee, and have assigned a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online license to this user. Make sure you let the user know that they now have a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online license so that they can start using the latest Microsoft cloud technology!
You can also find step-by-step instructions in this video.
- What are my internal-use rights benefits? Why are they important for me to use?
- Microsoft Action Pack internal-use rights license table
- Software Licensing for Partners with Silver or Gold Competencies
- Internal–use rights resources
- Microsoft Office demo portal
Article ID: 2916654 - Last Review: Jan 25, 2017 - Revision: 3