- A defined name that refers to an external workbook
- A ListBox control with an input range that refers to an external workbook.
- A DropDown control with an input range that refers to an external workbook.
- In Excel 2003 or in Excel 2002, click Links on the Edit menu.
In Excel 2007, on the Data tab, click Edit Links in the Connections group.
Note The Links command or the Edit Linkscommand is only available if the workbook contains links.
- In the Edit Links dialog box, click Break Links.
- When you are prompted to confirm that you want to break the links, click Break Links.
Article ID: 291984 - Last Review: Jan 31, 2007 - Revision: 1