Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 has been rereleased. Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in this update rollup.
This rollup is available for all languages that are supported by Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 has been rereleased.
- If you already applied Update Rollup 2 and do not have to have the Yammer and Daylight saving time changes, you do not have to reapply the update rollup.
- If you already applied Update Rollup 2 and have to have the Yammerand Daylight saving time changes, you must reapply the update rollup.
- If you have not already applied Update Rollup 2, you should apply the latest version of the update rollup (version 2).
- Update Rollup 2 introduces support for the following:
- Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer 11 using CRM 2013 web application and CRM for Tablets
- iOS7 support with Safari on iPad using the web application
- Support for Safari using web application
- CRM for Tablets using the tablet app for iPad Air
- Windows Server 2012 R2 for CRM Server
Build number and file names for this update rollup
|Rollup package||Build number||File name (32-bit editions)||File name (64-bit editions)|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Server||06.00.0002.0051||Not applicable||CRM2013-Server-v2-KB2919956-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 for Microsoft Office Outlook||06.00.0002.0046||CRM2013-Client-KB2919956-ENU-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2013-Client-KB2919956-ENU-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 E-mail Router||06.00.0002.0046||CRM2013-Router-KB2919956-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2013-Router-KB2919956-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Language Pack||06.00.0002.0046||CRM2013-Mui-KB2919956-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2013-Mui-KB2919956-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Reporting Extensions||06.00.0002.0046||Not applicable||CRM2013-Srs-KB2919956-LangID-amd64.exe|
Update rollup informationUpdate Rollup 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is available for on-premises customers.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the 2919956 package now.