- In Microsoft Office Word 2003 and in earlier versions of Word, no recently used documents are listed in the New Document task pane .
In Microsoft Office Word 2007, no recently used documents are listed in the Recent Documents task pane.
- You create a Mail Merge document.
- You save that document to a Web folder location.
- You change the document and then try to save it.
Note If you try to exit Word or to close the document, and if you are prompted to save your changes, click Cancel to return to Word.
- In Word 2003 and in earlier versions of Word, click Save As on the File menu.
In Word 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Save As.
- In the Save in list, click the Web folder that you want.
- In the File name box, type a new file name for the mail merge document. For example, type MailMerge 1.doc, and then click Save.
Article ID: 292129 - Last Review: Apr 25, 2008 - Revision: 1