Online Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Online Service Update 2.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online Service Update 2||126.96.36.1992|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About. This update is scheduled to be completed globally by the week of February 3–7, 2014.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online Service Update 2Online Service Update 2 resolves the following issues:
- A custom entity that has multiple "inactive" status reasons can be deactivated without prompting the user to select the appropriate status. This occurs within the form and not from a form view.
- Unresolved recipients removed from email form.
- Unexpected format changes occur when you create email messages by using the email template.
- When you use Internet Explorer 8, the related record drop-down list is missing when a record is opened.
- When you set IME mode on an attribute on an entity to ACTIVE, the IME mode is not honored. This occurs for Single Line of Text, Multiple Lines of Text, and other attributes that are bound to input elements or text area elements.
- If you have a field set by using the "Phone" format setting, the field is displayed as a dialable telephone number in the contact card. If you created a solution in a version of CRM earlier than CRM 2013 that had a field marked as "phone," the field was marked as "text" when the solution was imported into a 2013 organization.
Article ID: 2925872 - Last Review: Feb 16, 2017 - Revision: 3
Dynamics CRM Online