Issues that this update fixes
- 2914387 Address AD object renaming issues when success auditing is enabled
- 2918550 DNS server runs out of nonpaged pool memory when IPsec is used and there's a large volume of UDP traffic
- 2921501 Sppsvc.exe crashes when you activate Windows 8.1 in offline scenarios
- 2921502 Token activation cannot activate Windows 8.1 when multiple certificates are available
- 2923122 One or more properties are invalid error when you run the Get-ADUser or Get-ADComputer cmdlet
- 2923763 Improvements to crash dump file handling in WER in Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2926970 Play To freezes when you play videos from a Windows RT 8.1 Qualcomm device to a DMR device
- 2929447 Other monitors are not clipped when you limit sharing to one monitor in Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2929546 4K/UHD video content may not be correctly played back through Media foundation in Windows
- 2929881 0x80070005 error when you run DPM jobs in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2
How to obtain the update
Windows UpdateThis update is available from Windows Update.
- This update is provided as an important update.
- If you select the Install updates automatically (recommended) Windows Update setting, this update is automatically installed.
- If you select other Windows Update settings, we highly recommend that you immediately install this update through Windows Update.