Error: Invalid argument.
Code: 0 URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg
- Restart the computer in MS-DOS mode or with a startup disk.
267287 How to Create a Startup Disk in Windows Me
- For Windows 98 and Windows 95, click Start, click Shut Down, click Restart the computer in MS-DOS mode, and then click Yes.
- For Windows Millennium Edition (Me), use a Windows Me startup disk and click Start Computer without CD-ROM Support.
- Type the following commands, pressing ENTER after each command:c:
ren IEPEERS.dll IEPEERS.old
- Extract a new copy of the Iepeers.dll file to the Windows\System folder. You can extract the Iepeers.dll file from the following location:The IE_5.cab cabinet file included with Internet Explorer 5.5 for Windows 98.For additional information about how to use the Extract tool, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:129605 How to Extract Original Compressed Windows Files
- Register the Iepeers.dll file. To do this, click Start, point to Run, and then type the following line:regsvr32 IEPEERS.DLL
- Click OK.
- Restart your computer normally.
Article ID: 293176 - Last Review: Jun 19, 2014 - Revision: 1