Issues that this update fixesThis update package fixes the issues that are documented in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- 2937633 Low throughput when copying files over SMB to a scale-out file server backed by Storage Spaces in Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012
- 2935616 High memory usage by the Wmiprvse.exe process in a Windows Server 2012 cluster
- 2934897 Backup application process crashes in Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- 2934123 USB selective suspend feature is disabled unexpectedly in Windows
- 2931129 "0x0000007E" Stop error on IPMIDrv!KCSRequestResponseEngine in Windows Server
- 2936943 Registry.pol is corrupted after an abnormal termination during the writing process in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- 2938013 Event ID 307 does not show the printed document name in Windows
- 2911204 Stop error 0x9F in the mf.sys driver occurs in Windows
- 2934249 NFS version 4.1 and version 3 work unexpectedly in Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012
How to obtain the update
Windows UpdateThis update will be available from Windows Update.
- This update is provided as an important update.
- If you select the Install updates automatically (recommended) Windows Update setting, this update is installed automatically.
- If you select other Windows Update settings, we highly recommend that you install this update through Windows Update immediately.