- You try to log on a wireless network by using a new single sign-on (SSO) account on a computer that is running Windows RT 8.1 or Windows 8.1.
- This is the first time that you use the new SSO account on the computer.
- You enter an incorrect credential for the new SSO account, and the logon fails.
- You enter a correct credential to log on again.
In this scenario, you encounter one of the following issues:
- You stay on the Welcome screen with spinning dots for several minutes, and then go back to the logon screen together with error messages.
- You restart the computer, and try to log on again. Then you stay on a black screen.
Article ID: 2940225 - Last Review: Apr 25, 2014 - Revision: 1