- You deploy the Response Groups feature in a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 environment.
- You configure a Response Group agent group, queue, and workflow. The workflow has a telephone number and an Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) address.
- A user signs in to Lync 2013 and then adds the Response Group to a group.
- The user tries to forward a call to the Response Group. To do this, the user follows these steps:
- In the CALL FORWARDING OFF list, select Forward Calls To and then click New Number or Contact.
- In the Forward Calls window, click the contact of the Response Group.
Article ID: 2941639 - Last Review: Apr 15, 2014 - Revision: 1