- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click System Manager.
- Expand the Global Settings container in the left pane, click Internet Message Formats, right-click the Default object, and then click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click to clear the Allow non-delivery reports check box, and then click OK.
- Under Administrative Groups, expand First Administrative Group, expand Servers, expand servername, expand Protocols, expand SMTP, and then open the Default SMTP Virtual Server properties.
- Click the Messages tab, and then add an address to the Send copy of non-delivery report to field.
- Stop, and then restart the MS Exchange Routing Engine and SMTP services.
The user will not receive the actual message that caused the NDR. However, if the notice is opened and Send Again is selected, the actual message appears and can be forwarded if you want.