1. Open CHIP and log in with your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
2. Select Program Name – Rebates.
3. On your Dashboard select the Period from the dropdown list
4. Click on Earning Funds tab.
5. Go to Lever Details section and click on Export Detailed Transactions:
6. Once Performance – Transaction Details window appears, select the period and Performance Goals:
7. Click on Submit.
8. A pop up window will appear to inform you that you should wait at least 5 minutes and then reselect Export Detailed Transactions option:
9. Click OK.
10. After 5 minutes, repeat steps 3-5 and click on Detailed Transactions to open/save the report:
The report will be open/saved in Excel.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2949862 - Last Review: Apr 25, 2017 - Revision: 3