Three keys can be used when Setup is loading and when you are prompted to press the F6 function key to install third-party small computer system interface (SCSI) and host controller drivers:
- F5 - For computer type or hardware abstraction layer (HAL) selection
- F6 - To install third-party SCSI and host controller drivers
- F7 - To run Setup without Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI)
- F2 - To automatically start the Automated System Recovery (ASR) process.
- F10 - To bypass the menu screens and to load the Recovery Console
- SHIFT+F10 - To enable access to a command prompt during GUI-Mode Setup
- SHIFT+F11 - To display "old-style" wizards that give more detail