Consider the following scenario:
- You have a computer that is running Windows RT 8.1 or Windows 8.1.
- You plug a XInput device (such as a Microsoft Xbox 360 controller) that loads a xusb22.sys driver onto the computer. However, it does not respond immediately.
- You unplug the XInput device in a short time period. You then repeatedly plug and unplug the device several times.
STOP: 0x0000010D ( parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4 )
- This Stop error describes a WDF_VIOLATION issue.
- The parameters in this error message vary, depending on the configuration of the computer.
- Not all "0x0000010D" Stop errors are caused by this issue.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install update 2955164. For more information about how to obtain this update rollup package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2955164 Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 update rollup: May 2014
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updatesFor more information about XInput device, go to the following Microsoft website: