Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012-based Hyper-V cluster that has a Cluster Shared Volume (CSV) reparse point name, and the name contains spaces.
- You create a service-oriented database architecture (SODA) share on the CSV.
- You start the Copy Cluster Roles wizard, and then you migrate the SODA share to a Windows Server 2012 R2 cluster. When you do this, you notice that the reparse point name appears incorrectly in the wizard.
- You take the SODA share and the CSV disk offline on the Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 cluster.
- You disconnect storage from the Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 cluster, and then you connect storage to the Windows Server 2012 R2 cluster.
- You bring the CSV disk and the SODA share online on the Windows Server 2012 R2 cluster.
To resolve this issue, install update 2955164. For more information about how to obtain update 2955164, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2955164 Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 update rollup: May 2014
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates