- You have a Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012-based Hyper-V cluster that has a Cluster Shared Volume (CSV) reparse point name, and the name contains spaces.
- You create a service-oriented database architecture (SODA) share on the CSV.
- You start the Copy Cluster Roles wizard, and then you migrate the SODA share to a Windows Server 2012 R2 cluster. When you do this, you notice that the reparse point name appears incorrectly in the wizard.
- You take the SODA share and the CSV disk offline on the Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 cluster.
- You disconnect storage from the Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 cluster, and then you connect storage to the Windows Server 2012 R2 cluster.
- You bring the CSV disk and the SODA share online on the Windows Server 2012 R2 cluster.