Please be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
- When you set a baseline for a sub-project in Project 2013, the baseline data may be incorrect.
- When you try to resource level a project in Project 2013, Project may stop responding.
- Consider the following scenario:
- You set the Decimal symbol to be a comma in Windows Region Settings.
- You set Show assignments units as a to be a Decimal in Project 2013.
- You set a non-integer value in the Units column of the Assign Resources dialog box.
- You check the Units value in the Task Information dialog box.
Windows UpdateUse Windows Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB2956187 for 32-bit version of Project 2013
- Download update KB2956187 for 64-bit version of Project 2013
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you install this update.
PrerequisitesTo install this hotfix package, you must have Microsoft Project 2013 or Microsoft Project 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 2956187 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2