- The Windows installation image includes multiple languages.
- The LPRemove task was run as part of the automated LPKSetup task or was executed manually.
- An event that resembles the following was recorded in the Event Viewer Setup log.
- The system is restarted.
Fix it for me
Let me fix it myself
- Start Registry Editor.
- Locate and then right-click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nls
- Click New, and then click Key.
- Type ExtendedLocale for the name of the new key, and then press Enter.
- Exit Registry Editor.