- You set up a share folder in a domain environment.
- You configure the share or New Technology File System (NTFS) level permission settings on the share folder.
- You set up a task schedule on a client computer. The task runs an .exe file on the share folder.
- Only the user account that is used to run the task has the access permission to the share folder.
- Assign the access permission for the share folder to the client computer.
- Configure the task to run cmd /c \\share\name .exeinstead of \\share\name.exe.
Note \\share\name.exe is the placeholder of the path of the share folder.