Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Silverlight for Windows Embedded (SWE) application on a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device that contains a Visual C++ 2008 and a Blend XAML part.
- The application contains a ListBox or a ComboBox control.
- You use a text box to display an item that is selected.
- You run the application and use a touch gesture to select a list item.
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (May 2014) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 monthly update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
The kind of processor that each file applies to is visible in the name of each file in the "File information" section.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.