This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Office update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Improvements and Fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- When you update fields in a SharePoint Server 2010 document set, not all the document in the document set are updated with new values. This issue occurs if the document set has a Person or Group field type that is shared.
- Translates some terms and strings that are related to Russian time zones to multiple languages to make sure that the meaning is accurate in SharePoint Server 2010.
- When you upload a document to a SharePoint Foundation 2010 document set, SPRequest errors that resemble the following are displayed in Unified Logging Service (ULS) logs: An SPRequest object was not disposed before the end of this thread. To avoid wasting system resources, dispose of this object or its parent (such as an SPSite or SPWeb) as soon as you are done using it. This object will now be disposed.
- When you delete item versions for a SharePoint Server 2010 list item, the values of multivalued loop fields that are associated with the list item are deleted unexpectedly.
- In a SharePoint Server 2010 list view, when you use the column dropdown for a lookup column and select the value "(Empty)" to filter the list items, no result is returned even though there are some list items in which values are empty. This issue occurs if there is a column index defined for the lookup column.
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.