Note To determine which OneDrive sync client you're using, see the following Microsoft website:
When you try to install the Microsoft OneDrive for Business sync app, you experience one of the following issues:
- The setup process doesn't finish.
- The setup process finishes, but it runs again every time that you sign in to your Windows profile.
Additionally, the OneDrive for Business sync app isn’t supported for client sessions that are hosted on Windows 2008 Terminal Services or Windows 2012 Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
For the OneDrive for Business sync app to work as designed, the following requirements must be met:
- The application must be installed on the local computer.
- The user must be able to write to the user profile.
- Data that's written to the user profile must be saved to the local hard disk and be available without a network connection.
Article ID: 2965687 - Last Review: Dec 29, 2016 - Revision: 1