Consider the following scenario:
- You develop an application by using the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- The application queries one of the following Forefront TMG Web Proxy average counters:
- Average Milliseconds/request
- Average request processing rate (bytes/sec)
- Current Array Fetches Average Milliseconds/request
- Current Cache Fetches Average Milliseconds/request
- Current Direct Fetches Average Milliseconds/request
- Malware Inspection - Average Time in Queue (High Priority)
- Malware Inspection - Average Time in Queue (Low Priority)
- Malware Inspection - Average Time in Queue (Medium Priority)
This problem occurs because of an issue in the TMG Performance Counter library (mspmon.dll).
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.