- You use the SFTP adapter in BizTalk Server 2013.
- You create two hosts with host handlers for the SFTP adapter.
- You configure a receive location with user and password authentication with one host.
- You test the previous situation, and it works well.
- You change the host handler to another host.
- You import a binding file with no password (vt=1) in the SFTP adapter receive location(s) or send port(s).
Note In the binding file, vt="1" means NULL. To set a password, you should use vt="8" that means string.
For more information about BizTalk Server hotfixes, see KB 2003907: Information about BizTalk hotfixes and cumulative update support .
Article ID: 2966521 - Last Review: Oct 9, 2015 - Revision: 1