Consider the following scenario:
- You install an October 2013 update for Microsoft Lync Server 2013 web components in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 in a Lync Server 2013 environment.
- You have multiple session initiation protocol (SIP) domains and corresponding dial-in URLs in the environment.
- You click a dial-in URL that is not set as active.
- If you use Internet Explorer, you will receive the following error message in a webpage:This content cannot be displayed in a Frame.Additionally, the following hyperlink will appear at the bottom of the webpage.
- If you use the Firefox or Google Chrome browser, a blank webpage will appear.
For more information about the October 2013 update for Lync Server 2013 web components, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2881688 Description of the cumulative update 5.0.8308.556 for Lync Server 2013, Web Components: October 2013