- You install an October 2013 update for Microsoft Lync Server 2013 web components in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 in a Lync Server 2013 environment.
- You have multiple session initiation protocol (SIP) domains and corresponding dial-in URLs in the environment.
- You click a dial-in URL that is not set as active.
- If you use Internet Explorer, you will receive the following error message in a webpage:This content cannot be displayed in a Frame.Additionally, the following hyperlink will appear at the bottom of the webpage.
- If you use the Firefox or Google Chrome browser, a blank webpage will appear.
Article ID: 2967623 - Last Review: Aug 7, 2014 - Revision: 1