- Multiple locations from one partner can be onboarded/managed by the same contact person who receives the Partner Incentive Experience invite.
- There is no limit to the number of partner users.
The only person authorized to manage Users in Partner Incentive Experience is Partner Admin.
The User management tile is visible in the Admin hub on the dashboard:
Under this tile Partner Admin has three options:
- Manage users: See the list of currently enrolled Partner Admins and Users, and their permissions and email addresses. Delete users and permissions, if required
- Add users/permissions: Add new users or change the permissions of existing users
- Manage new users: Manage the sending of invitations
For detailed instruction on how to use above options, refer to FY17 Partner Incentive Experience Guide which is available here.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Article ID: 2969995 - Last Review: Feb 8, 2017 - Revision: 2