Online Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Online Service Update 3.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online Service Update 3||184.108.40.2063|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online Service Update 3Online Service Update 3 resolves the following issues:
- Users are unexpectedly switched back to the grid when using Assign button on forms
- V5 Connector for Microsoft Dynamics (ERP) Solution fails to import into CRM 2013 at Customer Address entity "The evaluation of the current component(name=Entity, id=f51cf246-e2ba-4e33-a22f-87e6edccf3ab) in the current operation (Update) failed during managed property evaluation of condition: Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.AttributeManagedPropertyCondition"
- The CRM List inconsistently errors out in SharePoint online with parameter validation errors
- Case Close Activities With Special Characters Get Double Encoded
- Duplicate records created if Save and Save and Close is pressed multiple times
- Unhandled exceptions in asynchronous plugin instantiation causes Async service to crash
- Outlook cannot go Online after created an email with attachment in Offline mode
- Forms Lose Focus When using lookup field in CRM for Outlook
- Option set not selected on first click
- Egypt Daylight Savings time changes
- SQL deadlock and performance issues after Spring Release '14 update was applied
- Users with custom security roles cannot see Documents tile
- Server-Based SharePoint integration does not work for custom entities when using the "Based on entity" option = Account and there is a relationship between Account and the entity
- Multiple navigation and command bars show up via associated grid navigation
- The product updates fail to apply about one minute into the "applying updates" section due to missing dependencies
- Document locations created using absolute URL do not work after switching to Server-Based SharePoint integration
- Can't save new Contact when just entering Lastname and Firstname on iPhone 7.1.1
- Server Based SharePoint integration not respecting CreateSPFoldersUsingNameandGuid