To enable Parental Control:
- In Windows Media Player, click Options on the Tools menu.
- Click the DVD tab, click to select the Parental Control check box, and then select a rating.
- Click OK.
- Set up Windows user accounts and passwords to use DVD parental control. To use DVD parental control, you must secure your computer by setting up appropriate Windows user accounts and passwords. If you do not set up user accounts properly, unauthorized users may be able to override your DVD parental control settings. To create user accounts and passwords, use the User Accounts tool in Control Panel. For more information about how to create user accounts and passwords, see Windows Help and Support.
- Assign passwords to all Computer Administrator or Administrator accounts.
- Create a Limited or Restricted user account for each individual who you want your DVD Parental Control settings to apply to.
Article ID: 297733 - Last Review: Jan 31, 2007 - Revision: 1