Note To determine which OneDrive sync client you're using, see the following Microsoft website:
Consider the following scenario:
- You synchronize a SharePoint Online library by using the OneDrive for Business sync client.
- You drag a local folder that contains more than 100 files into the folder that's configured to synchronize with SharePoint Online.
- The folder remains in a synchronizing state, and some files aren't uploaded after a reasonable period of time.
- You experience synchronization errors after you make additional changes to the affected files or folder.
For more information, go to the following Microsoft websites:
- Upload large files or many files to a library
- Upload files to your synced Office 365 library folder
- 2933738 Restrictions and limitations when you sync SharePoint libraries to your computer through OneDrive for Business