- A user (user A) configures Microsoft Lync 2013 to forward unanswered calls to another user (user B). For more information about how to do this, go to More information.
- A user (user C) makes a call to user A in Lync 2013. Then, the call is forwarded to user B.
- User C redials the last dialed number in Lync 2013.
- Open the Lync – Option window in Lync 2013. Then, click the Call Forwarding tab.
- Select the Turn off call forwarding option.
- In the Your current call forwarding settings area, click the link of Unanswered call will go to.
- Select Voicemail in 20 seconds. Then, select Select this settings.
- Click the Send unanswered calls to the following menu.
- Select New number or contact. Then, select user B.
- Save the settings.