Consider the following scenario:
- You set up the Direct Access (DA) feature in an environment.
- You deploy Global Server Load Balancing in the DA environment.
- You have at least two entry points in the DA environment.
- You connect a client computer that is running Windows 8.1, Windows RT, or Windows Server 2012 R2 to the nearest entry point.
- You put the computer into sleep or hibernate, and then you carry the computer to another location that is closer to another entry point.
- You wake the computer.
To resolve this issue, install update rollup 2975719. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2975719 August 2014 update rollup for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates