- Begin at the Microsoft Office Division Demos page, located at the following URL: http://www.microsoftofficedemos.com/.
- Select the Microsoft Partner tile, located on the left side of the page. (You will be prompted to sign in using the Microsoft account that is associated to the Microsoft Partner Network membership of your organization unless you are already signed in.)
- Select the Environment option at the menu bar.
- Select Create a tenant from the dropdown menu.
- On the Standard tab, create the tenant of the desired product.
- Then click Create tenant.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Note: The demo tenant will last for 90 days and you can only create one tenant per day.
For assistance with regard to you demos, please submit a request at Microsoft Demos Support and sign in using your Microsoft Account associated to your MPN account.
Review the FAQs re: Microsoft Demos here.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.