- The Sync to Outlook button in any SharePoint Online tasks list
- The Tasks link in the About me section of the user profile page
- The Sync to Outlook button is present on the personal site tasks list but the control is disabled.
- In Office 365, click your profile picture, and then click About me.
- On the Quick Launch bar, click EDIT LINKS.
- Click link.
- In the Text to display box, type Tasks.
- In the Address box, type the following URL. Replace the placeholder text by using information that's specific to your account.https://CompanyName-my.sharepoint.com/personal/UserName_CompanyName_onmicrosoft_com/AllTasks.aspxFor example, the URL for user SaraD at Contoso will resemble the following:https://contoso-my.sharepoint.com/personal/sarad_contoso_onmicrosoft_com/AllTasks.aspx
- Click OK, and then click Save to save your changes.
The personal Tasks page will also continue to be available for one year following the announcement that was made on September 4, 2014. After that time, this functionality will be removed and will no longer be available or supported.