Consider the following scenario:
- You have an ARM processor-based device that is running Windows RT 8.1.
- You restart the device without a dock or a keyboard attached.
- You connect a dock or a keyboard to the device.
STOP: 0x0000009F ( parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4 )Notes
- This Stop error indicates a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE issue.
- The parameters in this Stop error message vary, depending on the configuration of the computer.
- Not all "0x0000009F" Stop errors are caused by this issue.
The issue occurs because the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) does not handle the attached device correctly.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.