- You have Cumulative Update 5 or Cumulative Update 6 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 installed in your environment.
- The IsExcludedFromProvisioning parameter is set to true in the environment.
- You try to move a mailbox to a mailbox database.
The database Database is excluded from provisioning. Please select a different target database for the move.
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: (mailbox:MailboxOrMailUserIdParameter)
- This issue only occurs in Cumulative Update 5 or Cumulative Update 6.
- Setting IsExcludedFromProvisioning to true excludes a specific mailbox database from an automatic mailbox distribution operation to store new or moved mailboxes when a mailbox database is not explicitly specified. When an administrator moves a mailbox and specifies the mailbox database, the Move Request service skips checking this feature and allows for sending successful move requests.