Get Update 3007876 for Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.10
Download the Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.10 package now.
Release Date: October 2014
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to install this update
PrerequisitesBefore you install the Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.10 update, you must uninstall any version of Lync for Mac 2011 that is earlier than Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.4 on your computer. Additionally, make sure that the computer is running Mac OS X 10.5, or a later version of the Mac OS X operating system.
To verify that the computer meets the operating system version prerequisite, click About This Mac on the Apple menu.
To determine which version of Lync for Mac 2011 is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- On the Go menu, click Applications.
- Start Lync for Mac 2011.
- On the Lync menu, click About Lync.
Restart requirementAfter you install the Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.10 update, we recommend that you restart the computer before you sign in to Lync for Mac 2011.
Issues that the update fixesThis update resolves the following issues:
- 3007886 Update enables users to view call history in Lync for Mac 2011
- 3007885 Update for Lync for Mac 2011 enables users to store conversation history on an Exchange server
- 3007884 Location is not displayed in Lync for Mac 2011 when users join a wireless network
- 3007883 Error "One or more selected contacts cannot receive your calls" when you forward calls in Lync for Mac 2011
- 3007881 Delegation relationship is broken after a delegate signs in to Lync for Mac 2011
- 3007879 Computer shutdown is not processed when Lync for Mac 2011 is running
- 3007878 Update implements media resiliency mode in Lync for Mac 2011
- 3007877 Dial pad disappears when a user who is not enabled for EV joins a video conference or a video call in Lync for Mac 2011
- 2909659 Update enables users to interact with a contact from the call history in Lync for Mac 2011