1. Click the Payment Profilelink on the enrollment page
2. Under the Details heading, enter payment profile details such as:
· Profile name (a unique name to identify the Payment profile)
· Bank account location (the country in which the bank is located)
· Disbursement currency (the currency in which Microsoft will send payment to you)
· Payment method (the method used by Microsoft to send the payment to you)
3. Click Nextto save and continue
4. Under the Bank Account heading: In this screen you will have to enter your Bank Identifier Number (IBAN/SWIFT/BIC or equivalent)
5. Click Next when you have done this, and the associated bank account information is displayed
6. Click Next to save these details and continue.
7. Under the Beneficiary heading, enter you bank beneficiary information.
8. Click Finishto save these details
At this point your Payment profile creation is complete. While the Payment profile status is being validated, your status will be marked as Pending Microsoft Action. Validation can take up to 48 hours.
9. Click Confirmto proceed back to the enrollment page.
· At least one payment profile is required per enrollment.
· The disbursement currency selected is the currency in which your payments will be issued.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3011102 - Last Review: Apr 19, 2017 - Revision: 3