Improvements and Fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- When you respond to a meeting request by using the Edit Response Before Sending option in Outlook 2010, the font is set to the system font unexpectedly.
- If you use Outlook Security Group Policy to configure a VSTO add-in as trusted according to Manage trusted add-ins for Outlook 2010, it does not prevent security prompts when the add-in accesses the object model.
- Assume that you send an email message that contains a Rights Management Services (RMS)-protected Office document in Outlook 2010. When the recipient views the RMS-protected attachment in the preview pane, the last changed date of the attached file is displayed incorrectly.
How to download and install the update
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3015585 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2010
- Download update KB3015585 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2010
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.