For additional information about how to download Microsoft Support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
To download and install the Office XP Automation Help file, follow these steps:
- Click the Download Xpautomation.exe Now link.
- In the File Download dialog box, select Save this program to disk, and then click OK.
- In the Save As dialog box, specify a location for Xpautomation.exe and, and then click Save.
- Double-click Xpautomation.exe to extract the Help file. Select a location to place the extracted file.
- To read the Help file, locate the XPAutomation.chm file in the folder where you placed the Help file, and then double-click XPAutomation.chm to open it.
Article ID: 302460 - Last Review: Jan 31, 2007 - Revision: 1