- Exit all open Microsoft Office applications. This includes Outlook and Microsoft OneNote.
- On the menu bar, click Go, select Utilities, and then double-click Terminal.
- Type the following text, and then press Enter in the Terminal Window:killall "Office365ServiceV2"Note If you receive the message "No matching processes belonging to you were found," the Office365ServiceV2 service is not running. Go to the next step.
- In Terminal, type the following text, and then press Enter:cd ~/Library/Group\ Containers/UBF8T346G9.Office
- In Terminal, type the following text, and then press Enter: ls -a | perl -n -e 'print if m/^[e|c]\w/' | xargs rm
- Open Outlook or OneNote, and verify that you can sign in and activate successfully.
Article ID: 3025946 - Last Review: Aug 11, 2015 - Revision: 1