- Outlook 2013HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\Profiles\<profile name>\<subkey varies for each Outlook profile>\
- Outlook 2010HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\<profile name>\<subkey varies for each Outlook profile>\
- To determine the subkey that varies for each Outlook profile, search the <profile name> subkey for the 001e660e registry entry. To do this, see method two in the resolution section.
- The registry value does not exist by default in most Outlook profiles. It typically exists only if you have configured an Outlook profile by using a .prf file that has the setting that specifies the path for the OAB files.
- If you configure an incomplete .prf or .msp file in Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013, this may cause a blank value for the registry key. For more information, see (KB2923056) 0x8007007A error when you try to download an Offline Address Book because of an incomplete .prf or .msp file .
Article ID: 3031401 - Last Review: Sep 28, 2015 - Revision: 1