This security update resolves vulnerabilities that could allow security feature bypass if a specially crafted file is opened in an affected edition of Microsoft Office.
Microsoft has released security bulletin MS15-013. Learn more about how to obtain the fixes included in this security bulletin:
- For individual, small business and organizational users, use the Windows automatic updating feature to install the fixes from Microsoft Update. To do this, see Get security updates automatically on the Microsoft Safety and Security Center website.
- For IT professionals, see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-013 on the Security TechCenter website.
How to obtain help and support for this security updateHelp installing updates: Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your Windows-based computer from viruses and malware: Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country: International Support
More information about this security update
Known issues and additional information about this security updateThe following articles contain additional information about this security update as it relates to individual product versions. The articles may contain known issue information. If this is the case, the known issue is listed below each article link.
- 2910941 MS15-013: Description of the security update for Microsoft Office 2013: February 10, 2015
- 2920748 MS15-013: Description of the security update for Microsoft Office 2010: February 10, 2015
- 2920795 MS15-013: Description of the security update for the 2007 Microsoft Office suite: February 10, 2015