- Functionality in Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac 2011
This update fixes an issue in which you cannot manipulate textboxes by using the keyboard in PowerPoint for Mac 2011 if you are using different input methods.
- Functionality in Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011
ixes an issue that causes repeated password prompts for Office 365 Exchange Online accounts.
ixes an issue that causes messages to be displayed incorrectly when you import certain .pst files that have Rich Text Format (RTF) encoding.
How to obtain the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see how to obtain Microsoft support files from online services .
Updated filesFor a complete list of the files that this update adds or changes, double-click the update installer, and then click Show Files on the File menu.
NotesThe Office for Mac 14.4.8 update is also available from Microsoft AutoUpdate. AutoUpdate is a program that automatically keeps Microsoft software up-to-date.
To use AutoUpdate, start a Microsoft Office program. Then, click Check for Updates on the Help menu.
In addition, see more information about resources for Office for Mac 2011.
To verify that the computer meets this prerequisite, click About This Mac on the Apple menu.
To verify that Office for Mac 2011 14.1.0 is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- On the Go menu, click Applications.
- Open the Microsoft Office 2011 folder, and then start any Office application. (For example, start Microsoft Word).
- On the application menu, click About <application>.
- In the About <application> dialog box, note the version number that is displayed. The number should be 14.1.0 or a later version.
Article ID: 3034381 - Last Review: Apr 8, 2015 - Revision: 1