Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
Access is denied.
- The .xml file is attached to a Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Express e-mail message.
- You attempt to open the .xml file attachment either by double-clicking the attachment or by right-clicking the attachment and then clicking Open.
- Start Outlook or Outlook Express, and then open the message that contains the .xml file attachment that you want to open.
- For Outlook, Right-click the attachment, and then click Save As. For Outlook Express, on the File menu, click Save Attachments.
- In the Save Attachment dialog box for Outlook, or in the Save Attachment As dialog box for Outlook Express, specify a name and a location in which to save the file, and then click Save.
- Close the message window.
- Start Windows Explorer, and then locate the .xml file that you saved in step 3.
- Double-click the file to open it.
Change the default location of Outlook Secure Temporary File folder to some other place. We need to add the below registry value to change the Outlook Temporary File location:
Then add the new location for Outlook Secure Temporary File folder.
Article ID: 303487 - Last Review: Jan 7, 2017 - Revision: 1