See the folder contact or your system administrator.
See More information about how to troubleshoot the issue in this article.
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
To work around this issue, follow these steps on the Exchange Server Mailbox Server role that is hosting the secondary hierarchy public folder mailbox:
- Change the value of the LmCompatibilityLevel registry entry to 2 or greater.
Note The entry is located under the following registry path:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
- Restart the following services:
- Microsoft Exchange Information Store
- Microsoft Exchange RPC Client Access
- Microsoft Exchange Health Manager
Security Watch: The Most Misunderstood Windows Security Setting of All Time
Article ID: 3035230 - Last Review: Oct 1, 2015 - Revision: 1