Failure Reason: Information for database 887f8adb-1e98-4b6d-99f8-1542a630ab6c hasn't been collected.
When this issue occurs, you can also detect event ID 10015 or 10012 in the Application log of Exchange Server 2013 server that performs the move request.
- Browse to the MsExchangeMailboxReplication.exe.config file and open it in Notepad.
Note The file is located in the %ExchangeInstallPath%\bin path.
- Search for "EnableDataGuaranteeCheck" in Notepad.
- If you hit the following entry, skip it, and then continue search:EnableDataGuaranteeCheck = true, false, true
- If you hit the following entry, change "true" to "false":EnableDataGuaranteeCheck="true"The changed entry should read as follows:EnableDataGuaranteeCheck="false"
- If you hit the following entry, skip it, and then continue search:
- Save the file.
- Restart the Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Replication Service.
- Re-create the move request.
Article ID: 3037077 - Last Review: Jul 14, 2015 - Revision: 1