Download the Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.11 update package now.
Release Date: March 2015
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to install this update
PrerequisitesBefore you install the Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.11 update, you must uninstall any version of Lync for Mac 2011 that is earlier than Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.4 on your computer. Additionally, make sure that the computer is running Mac OS X 10.5, or a later version of the Mac OS X operating system.
To verify that the computer meets the operating system version prerequisite, click About This Mac on the Apple menu.
To determine which version of Lync for Mac 2011 is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- On the Go menu, click Applications.
- Start Lync for Mac 2011.
- On the Lync menu, click About Lync.
Restart requirementAfter you install the Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.11 update, we recommend that you restart the computer before you sign in to Lync for Mac 2011.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the October 2014 update for Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.10.
Issues that the update fixesThis update resolves the following issues:
- KB 3037357 Lync for Mac 2011 cannot use the .PAC file appropriately
- KB 3037356 The "Calendar" button and the "Schedule a Meeting..." menu item are unavailable in Lync for Mac 2011
- KB 3037354 Cannot receive an audio warning for an incoming call or IM when you set presence status to "Busy" in Lync for Mac 2011
- KB 3037352 Cannot dial a DTMF-based number when you use a Polycom CX300 telephone that is connected to Lync for Mac 2011
- KB 3037351 Audio status icon is slow to update in a conference roster in Lync for Mac 2011
- KB 3037350 The "DisableSavingIM" client policy does not work in Lync for Mac 2011
Article ID: 3037358 - Last Review: Mar 12, 2015 - Revision: 1