|Expand your business with Microsoft Dynamics 365. Attend this webcast series to understand the opportunities available to you and to learn how Microsoft Dynamics 365 can complement and grow your existing Microsoft Office 365 cloud business. After providing an overview, we will explain how you can ensure your customers are maximizing key Microsoft Office 365 features such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Yammer, Power BI, and more by adding Microsoft Dynamics 365 to their cloud services.||View schedules and register today!|
Find additional technical services for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Introduction to Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 overview, administration, pricing, licensing, and enabling your internal-use rights (IUR)
- Remove wind from competitor sails
- Integration with SharePoint
- Integration with Exchange (Server-Side Sync)
- Integration with Yammer, Lync, and Skype
- Integration with Power BI
- Microsoft Social Listening overview
- Targeted to IT manager, technical specialist, presales technical specialist, and marketing specialist roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This webcast is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events (ie. Asia) when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Need Deeper Technical Guidance?
Are you looking for deeper technical presales or deployment guidance to address a specific customer scenario? Learn more about technical presales and deployment services and benefits and submit a request.
Article ID: 3041841 - Last Review: Jan 25, 2017 - Revision: 6