- The following event is logged on the Service Manager Data Warehouse server: The conversion of a nvarchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value.
- The Extract job no longer runs if the Data Warehouse server does not use the "Month-Date-Year" time format.
Hotfix informationThis hotfix is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center.
Microsoft Download CenterThe following hotfix is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Before the installationNote You cannot uninstall this hotfix after it's installed.
Before you apply this hotfix, follow these steps:
- Exit all Service Manager-related applications. For example, exit the Service Manager Console, the Self-Service Portal links, and the authoring tool.
- Make sure that the Data Warehouse server has successfully synchronized with the management server at least one time.
- Make sure that the Data Warehouse server on which you install the hotfix on has Update Rollup 5 installed.
To install this hotfix, follow these steps:
- Download the hotfix to a target folder.
- Open the target folder, and then right-click SCSM2012R2_OD_KB3045893_AMD64_7.5.3079.344.exe.
- Click Run as administrator.
- Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, and then follow the steps in the installation wizard.
PrerequisitesBefore you apply this hotfix, you must have Update Rollup 5 for System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager installed.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace any previously released hotfix.
File informationThe English (United States) version of this hotfix installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
|File name||File version||File size||Platform|
Article ID: 3045893 - Last Review: Mar 19, 2015 - Revision: 1